Terms & Conditions
We welcome you to reasonablecheckin.com. By accessing or using our website in any manner, it is deemed that you have agreed and consented to be bound by the agreement/terms and conditions as if you had signed this agreement. Please read the agreement/terms and conditions carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. We suggest you keep reviewing this page periodically for the most current version of the agreement. reasonablecheckin.com reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified/amended agreement. Please ensure to check the basic details, Inclusions/Exclusions, Policies, and itinerary sections carefully before making a reservation.
All the prices displayed on reasonablecheckin.com are subject to change without prior information or notice. Prices are not promised until the full payment for the product or service is made.
The prices on web site are shown in the currency selected and displayed with rates according to the relevant Market. When a booking is made the exchange rate will be fixed at the time the booking is created and will apply to any amendments or cancellations to items within the booking or to any items subsequently added. Exchange rates are determined by reasonablecheckin.com
Prices may be inclusive or exclusive of the booking fees, hotel taxes, airport taxes, port taxes, or any other applicable government taxes (GST and VAT), etc. Please refer to the INCLUSIONS section while making a reservation.
We cannot confirm the availability of a product or service as those are subject to change at any point in time, even while confirming a booking.
This may lead to price variation depending upon the basis of available room type in the hotel, flight booking class, cruise cabin, etc. at that point in time. Customer shall be liable under law to pay any tax, cess, duty etc., by whatever name called, imposed by any instrumentality of the state, with respect to the transaction entered with the customer and it shall be recoverable from the customer, even subsequently after the availing of travel services by the customer.
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
All online payments made on reasonablecheckin.com are secure. We do not store the credit/debit or any other payment card details of any customer in the database or in any data backup system. When you are ready to make a booking, you are transferred directly to the secured payment gateway. The card details are not captured by reasonablecheckin.com. reasonablecheckin.com holds no responsibility, in case of any misuse of the credit card by whomsoever.
reasonablecheckin.com acts as an agent for its third-party providers and distributors for all products and services purchased by you on this website. You may place bookings for or may make purchases of products and services online at this site. Please note that by indicating your acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the website, you are obligated to complete such transactions. You are prohibited from indicating your acceptance to purchase products and services where you do not intend to complete such transactions. You may not purchase goods or services that you are prohibited from purchasing or possessing by any applicable Indian or local laws. The responsibility for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws shall be yours alone. By submitting an order to purchase goods or services, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to purchase, utilize and/or possess such goods or services.
In case any user is booking a ticket/hotel or any other online services via a credit/debit/gift card which is not directly in the name of the person availing these services – reasonablecheckin.com reserves the right to cancel/hold the said service till the time proper verification is provided. In case you are booking using someone else`s credit/debit/gift card – you may be required to send us a copy of the card used, a photo identification card of the cardholder, as well as the Guest/traveler, and an authority letter from the said credit/debit/gift card holder (at the following email id: email@example.com).
In case any of the above-mentioned conditions are not met, reasonablecheckin.com reserves the right to declare such transactions as fraudulent and cancel/hold the service provided. It also holds the right to charge the requisite cancellation charges that may be applicable before refunding any such amount.
For bookings made using Pay & Hold feature, it is considered that you agree to pay the stated amount as a deposit amount while making the reservation and rest within 48 hours. The remaining deposit/total amount must be paid within 48 hours of making the reservation. Reasonable Checkin holds the right to cancel the reservation & forfeit the deposit/initial booking amount in case of Non-adherence.
For Bookings made with the Part Payment feature, the balance amount must be paid by the due date as stated on the website and the confirmation e-mail. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation & forfeit the deposit/initial booking amount in case of Non-adherence.
For bookings made using both Part Payment & Pay & Hold feature(s), the amount paid while making the reservation will be the one mentioned in Pay & Hold as it will be served as a deposit on deposit for your holiday and the remaining part of your deposit must be paid within 48 hours of making the reservation. The balance will be collected according to the Part Payment feature and the due date for balance payment will be mentioned on the website and the confirmation e-mail. We hold the right to cancel the reservation & forfeit the deposit/initial booking amount in case of non-adherence of any/all of the above.
Please note that your final vouchers(s) will be sent 3 days before the trip starts for non-urgent bookings. For Urgent booking, the voucher will be sent within 6 to 8 hours of reservation.
All the details will be mentioned clearly in the confirmation e-mail.
Kindly read and note the terms & conditions for amendment in bookings and purchases, while making the booking or purchase, which may vary for each product and service. If there are no terms and conditions regarding the amendment policy, please consider your reservation as non-changeable. Kindly call our customer care team to check any possibilities & probabilities.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- Cancellation of bookings and cancellation policy differs for each product or service. Kindly view all details of each product or service, which reflect the cancellation, refund with booking terms & conditions when making a booking. You can cancel the purchased product or service online on our website – comin the ‘My Bookings’ section. If you find difficulty, please call our customer care team & they will be happy to help you. Cancellation of your request may require a minimum processing time, subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service booked & purchased.
- There may be a full cancellation penalty on the products or services booked and purchased, which are non-utilized or canceled after the cancellation deadline mentioned in the terms and conditions while making the purchase.
- You agree to bear the full cost of any booking, cancellation, and administration fees for any products or services booked but not utilized for any reason. In some cases, we may charge cancellation or amendment fees in addition to those imposed by travel service providers.
- Reasonable Checkin reserves the right to decline any booking or purchase for any reason and shall not be held liable for any resulting claims of losses, damages or compensation. In such an event, we shall refund you all unutilized money collected from you for that purchase.
- Any reservations for which the payment has already been made, when canceled, refunds will be made (based on the refund policy, mentioned in terms and conditions, while making the booking or at the time of purchase). It may take between 30 & 45 working days and for the amount to get credited into your account. Refund policies may vary for every product and service.
- Customers can choose to make their non-refundable or almost non-refundable holiday packages refundable while booking by choosing the Refundable Option & paying a little amount (mentioned on the website) and be at ease till 30 days before the trip. The package becomes non-refundable 30 days before departure irrespective of buying Refundable Option additionally. Customer discretion is advised. There will still be a 15% service fee deduction upon cancellation of the holiday package. Refunds will take between 30 & 45 working days to get credited into your account.
- No refund shall be given & the total amount will be forfeited in case of No Show.
- For those bookings originally paid for by credit or debit card via this website, any refund will automatically process to the original account, credit, or debit card account that paid for the booking, and no other methods of refund payment will be possible. Any refund on unutilized nights or services will only be at the discretion of the supplier.
- Bookings not settled by credit card or debit will be refunded using the same method as the payment.
- The cancellation policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- The preceding refund timeline is a guide for your reference only and shall not be binding upon Reasonable Checkin.
You agree that multiple duplicate bookings for the same traveler(s) are not allowed and may result in damage and loss to Reasonable Checkin which will be borne by you in full.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Please note the products and services that can be booked and purchased on the website.
- Holidays-Kindly read all details, terms & conditions with the inclusions, package itinerary, and other details before making any purchase of the holiday packages. In case if the package is not as per your requirement or unsuitable, it can be exclusively customized for you. Kindly call us, chat with us, or send a query through the website with all the details like hotel category, no. of nights, no. of pax, destinations would like to visit, etc. and our customer care team will get back to you with the package.
- Hotels-When you make a hotel booking on the website, kindly go through the fact sheet with the terms and conditions carefully to ensure the amenities present in the hotel or the category of the hotel are as per your requirement. We keep updating the fact sheets with the terms and conditions of the hotels, however, it is dependent on the hotel to provide us with the updated information. Renovation of hotels is normally undertaken at the sole discretion of hotels and not necessarily is informed to us. In case of any disputes, Reasonable Checkin shall not be held liable for any disruption in information.
- DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Holidays-Once the payment is made, you will be e-mailed the confirmation details along with the day to a day program at the e-mail address mentioned by you at the time of making the purchase or in case if there is no e-mail ID, vouchers will be delivered at your address within 3 working days at no additional cost. We would not be responsible in case if the customer is not present at the address at the time of delivery.
- Hotels-When a hotel booking is made and purchased on the website, it gives an instant confirmation after the payment is made complete and you will receive the hotel confirmation voucher in your mentioned e-mail ID. The voucher gives details about the hotel address, telephone number, hotel confirmation number, meal plan, payment details, supplier details, other relevant, important information, etc. A voucher is to be given to the hotel at the check-in counter.
Product information posted on our website is based on information collected from hotels, accommodation/activities providers, and suppliers worldwide. We do not endorse or recommend any particular accommodation or travel product. Adequate care has been taken that the content of our website is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on this website is published in good faith but you acknowledge that we, as booking agents, cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by its suppliers. Reference should be made to our ‘Site Terms’.
THIRD-PARTY TRAVEL SERVICE PROVIDERS
You may be bound by the terms and conditions imposed by the travel service providers for whom Reasonable Checkin acts as an agent, including conditions of carriage, refund, and cancellation policies of airlines, cruise lines, car rental companies, hotels, vacation rentals, etc.
SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRODUCT & SERVICES
Some of the products and services have special governing terms & conditions, which shall apply in addition to the terms and conditions mentioned separately for each product and service. It is important that you obtain and read the information related to these specific products and services as they may contain exclusions of limitations of liability and other terms and conditions, including restrictions on amendment or cancellation. Some of these terms and conditions of specific products and services shall include the terms and conditions found on your screens and when using any part of this website.
GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 11:00 AM. Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed and reconfirmed with the hotel directly.
- Check-in may be denied to local residents AND/OR if govt. authorized photo ID is not presented.
- Most hotels do not allow unmarried/unrelated couples to check in. This is at the full discretion of the hotel management. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- Any increase in the price due to taxes will be borne by you and payable at the hotel.
- The primary age of the traveler/guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to avail of this holiday.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren’t part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service), or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you’re checking out.
- Each room must be booked in the guest’s name as it is displayed on his/her passport/travel document. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year’s Eve, etc… All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- Hotels may not allow local residents as guests to check in. This is strictly subjected to the Hotel Policies and comwill not be responsible for such check-in denials.
- For Invoice & tax breakup please contact the Hotel as per the details provided or collect the same from the hotel during checkout.
- Hotels reserve the right of admission. Unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check in. Similarly, accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. comwill not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- Special requests (e.g. late check-in, etc.) are requests only and are not guaranteed.
HOTEL ROOM TYPE INFORMATION
For a description of room types please refer to the product details page on the website. There are certain types of rooms that are unique in selected destinations as stated here. This list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- German Twin rooms (sometimes also known as German Double rooms) will consist of two separate single beds attached side by side and are more similar to a Double room. Some hotels, especially in Scandinavia, may provide Twin rooms consisting of one Single bed and one Sofa bed, or Triple rooms with two single beds or double beds with one sofa bed.
- In North America Double or Twin, rooms may contain one bed. Customers may request separate beds when reserving however separate beds are not guaranteed. Triple and Quad rooms usually contain two double beds.
- For hotels in Australia, North America, and Asia the child will normally use existing bedding. Rollaway beds may be available for an additional charge.
- Breakfast is not included for a child under 12 years of age when staying free of charge. Services included in the rates are detailed on the website and on the booking confirmation. Personal expenses such as porter services, drinks from the mini bar, meals at restaurants, tips, dry cleaning, laundry, telephone calls are not included in the prices and shall be paid directly at the accommodation or to suppliers by the customers.
OTHER ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION
For a description of room types please refer to the details page on the website. The following points should be noted regarding apartment/villa accommodation.
- The members of the party are responsible for any damage caused by the party.
- The party must comply with any rules and regulations set by the accommodation provider.
- The party is responsible for payment of any charges made, inapplicable properties, for use of facilities such as electricity, gas, water, telephone, linen and security, and for any other fees levied by the accommodation provider for the use of amenities.
- The total number of people (including infants and children) must not exceed the maximum occupancy shown on the website or on our voucher confirmation, otherwise, access to the accommodation may be reused or additional amounts charged on arrival.
- A deposit may be payable on arrival, which will normally be applied on a credit card, in order to cover any supplementary charges incurred.
- The website may contain a plan of the layout of the accommodation. If so, this is based on specifications provided to us by the accommodation provider. The plan will only be a general representation of the accommodation. Actual unit size, design, fixtures, furnishings, and facilities may vary from those shown on the plan.
Hotels: Star ratings are used to symbolize the overall quality, level of service, food standard, and range of facilities available in any given property. The criteria applied within each country will vary depending on the specific requirements established by the relevant issuing body. Descriptions of hotels on the website shall be referred to for information purposes only. We cannot guarantee or warrant any kind of services or level of quality offered by any accommodation provider. Some countries do not use star ratings for the official categorization of accommodation.
Apartments and villas: Where this information is available, apartments and villas are graded according to the general standard of the accommodation. An official body does not always carry out this grading, and it is not equivalent to standard star ratings used for hotels. Grading (where available) should be regarded as a general guide only. The grading(s) are for information purposes only and are not a guarantee or warranty of any kind by reasonablecheckin.com.
Grade 1: Acceptable overall level of quality. Adequate provision of furniture, furnishings, and fittings.
Grade 2: Good overall level of quality. The good overall standard of furnishings, service, and guest care.
Grade 3: Good to a very good level of quality. Good standard of maintenance and decoration. Ample space and good quality furniture.
Grade 4: Excellent overall level of quality. Very good care and attention to detail will be obvious throughout.
Grade 5: Exceptional overall level of quality. High levels of décor, fixtures, and fittings, together with excellent standards of management efficiency and guest services. Excellent range of accessories and personal touches.
There are special conditions for times when trade fairs, exhibitions, major conferences, and other major events are being held at the relevant locations. These are referred to as ‘Special Events’ in these terms. Bookings made for Special Event periods may incur special booking conditions. You will be notified of these conditions apply, at the time of booking. “Special Conditions” will be advised when you view the applicable items in your basket, and clicking on this link will detail the event and specific conditions that apply including that 100% cancellation charges apply and that no refunds are available for those specific dates. Therefore, full payment must always be made by credit or debit card, online at the time of booking for Special Event periods.
PASSPORT, VISA & HEALTH
All travelers must hold a passport with a validity of a minimum of 6 months. Visa and health regulations are different from country to country. Unless included in the holiday, it is the sole and complete responsibility of an individual traveler to ensure the submission of complete documentation and medical requirements to the country embassy/consulate they are visiting and obtaining their travel permissions/VISA(s). Resonablecheckin.com takes no responsibility for any rejections or declining of the visa issuance due to any reasons.
We reserve the right to decline any booking or purchase for any reason and shall not be liable for any resulting claims for losses, damages, or compensation. In such an event, we shall refund you all the unutilized payments collected after deducting the booking fee/administration charge/cancellation charges (if applicable) for that purchase.
WEBSITE USAGE POLICY FOR VISITORS/USERS
- Ensure that any information/experience/review/testimonial posted by you on Reasonable Checkin is not a biased opinion for any reason due to personal enmity and is true, accurate, current, and complete.
- We maintain absolute data protection. You will ensure to safeguard your Reasonable Checkin account information. You will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you.
- You must be 13 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to Reasonable Checkin. We do not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13. We retain sole right and have sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not restricted to, for violation of this agreement.
- A person shall not be less than 18 years of age at the time of entering into the agreement, with Reasonable Checkin as per the Indian law, through any of the modes including the electronic mode. Any misrepresentation or false assertion regarding age can invite penal action as well as civil liability under the Indian laws.
- Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose.
- Access, copy or monitor any information or content of this website using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our written permission.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures used to prevent or limit access to this website.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Deep-link to any portion of this website for any purpose without our written permission, or to Frame/Mirror or incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by comin connection with the website or the services.
You agree to defend and indemnify Reasonable Checkin and its affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this agreement or the documents referenced herein,
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or
- Your use of this website.
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Reasonable Checkin. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
All contents of this website are 2017 Reasonable Checkin all rights reserved. ReasonableCheckin is not responsible for content on other websites.
Additionally, the User Interface, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of Reasonable Checkin and may not be copied, imitated, or used (whole or in part) without the prior written permission of Reasonable Checkin. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned on the site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by Reasonable Checkin. Other logos and product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please inform us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree that all claims you may have against Reasonable Checkin arising from or relating to the site must be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in New Delhi, India. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Any complaint regarding the supply of a service should be brought to the attention of the hotel accommodation or service provider as early as possible during your customer’s stay for in order for the complaint to be dealt with quickly. However if not resolved to your satisfaction it should be notified to us in writing by email within 7 days of the date of service. Any complaint received after 7 days of the date of service will not be investigated.
- The content, information, software, products, and services published on this website may have inaccuracies/errors. Reasonable Checkin, its subsidiaries/parent company and corporate affiliates, do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the Holiday or Hotel displayed on the website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.). Although we take proper care to ensure that published descriptions are correct, however, we do not own or operate hotels or other accommodation or travel services. We accept no liability for errors or omissions in the description of accommodation or other travel services on the website.
- We make no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products, and services contained on this website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by us. All such information, software, products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
- Reasonable Checkin disclaims all warranties and conditions that this website, its servers, or any email sent from us, are free of viruses or other harmful components. We, hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- In no event shall Reasonable Checkin (its officers, directors and affiliates/partners) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this web site; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this website) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise and even if Reasonable Checkin has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We reserve the right to change your accommodation booking to one of at least comparable standards and to notify you of such change as soon as possible after it occurs. No compensation is payable for such changes. In extreme circumstances, we may be forced to cancel your booking in which case you will be notified of such change as soon as possible and a full and prompt refund will be made.
- In no circumstances shall we be liable for any consequential and indirect loss or damage. Our liability shall be limited to the amount paid to us for any booking. The foregoing shall not limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations, which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance, which is beyond our control. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as such circumstances: the act of God, the outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any license or consent), fire, flood, epidemic, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken by the accommodation providers, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
- We reserve the right to change these bookings terms from time to time.
- The booking confirmation and these terms represent our entire agreement and as a result, you have not entered into a contract with us on the basis of any representation not expressly incorporated into these documents.
- The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of Reasonable Checkin.
- If any of our booking terms shall be illegal or unenforceable such term shall not form part of the booking terms but the validity and enforceability of the other booking terms shall not be affected.
- The laws of India shall apply to these terms and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts.
For any/all of your questions, you can write to us at: email@example.com