Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellation of bookings and cancellation policy differs for each product or service. Kindly view all details of each product or service, which reflect the cancellation, refund with booking terms & conditions when making a booking.
- You can cancel the purchased product or service online on our website – reasonablecheckin.com in ‘My Bookings’ section. If you find difficulty, please call our customer care team & they will be happy to help you. Cancellation of your request may require a minimum processing time, subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service booked & purchased.
- There may be a full cancellation penalty on the products or services booked and purchased, which are non-utilized or cancelled after the cancellation deadline mentioned in the terms and conditions, while making the purchase.
- You agree to bear the full cost of any booking, cancellation and administration fees for any products or services booked but not utilized for any reason. In some cases, we may charge cancellation or amendment fees in addition to those imposed by travel service providers.
- Reasonable Checkin reserves the right to decline any booking or purchase for any reason and shall not be held liable for any resulting claims of losses, damages or compensation. In such an event, we shall refund to you all unutilized money collected from you for that purchase.
- Any reservations for which the payment has already made, when cancelled, refunds will be made (based on the refund policy, mentioned in terms and conditions, while making the booking or at the time of purchase). It may take between 30 & 45 working days and for the amount to get credited into your account. Refund policies may vary for every product and service.
- Customers can choose to make their non refundable or almost non refundable holiday packages refundable while booking by choosing the Refundable Option & paying a little amount (mentioned on the website) and be at ease till 30 days before the trip. The package becomes non refundable 30 days before departure irrespective of buying Refundable Option additionally. Customer discretion is advised. There will still be a 15% service fee deduction upon cancellation of the holiday package. Refund will take between 30 & 45 working days to get credited into your account.
- No refund shall be given & total amount will be forfeited in case of No Show.
- For those bookings originally paid for by credit or debit card via this web site, any refund will automatically process to the original account, credit or debit card account that paid for the booking and no other methods of refund payment will be possible. Any refund on unutilized nights or services will only be on the discretion of the supplier.
- Bookings not settled by credit card or debit will be refunded using the same method as the payment.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
The preceding refund timeline is a guide for your reference only and shall not be binding upon Reasonable Checkin.