- Personal information of our customers like name, e-mail ID, phone number, address, user ID & passwords, or any other travel related information is stored in our database and that is protected at our end. We take all measures to ensure that the information is not disclosed to any third party. Only authorized employees of Reasonable Checkin are allowed to manage such personal information and the same is protected through a number of firewalls for added safety.
- We may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our products and services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, and to offer you other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. Sometimes, we also use this information to communicate with you, such as when we make changes to our subscriber agreements.
- E-mail addresses of our customers may be used to inform them of services and offers which are most likely to be of their interest. With respect to this use of personal information, customers may at any time indicate their preference not to receive such information by changing their account settings.
- It is not a mandate to provide information in order to check prices/details. Although the visitor has option, not to provide all or any of the information to us, but some general information is required in order for you to enjoy the benefits of being a registered member.
- We also obtain both personal and non-personal information about travelers around the world from our partners and affiliates. If you do not want to hear from us, you may unsubscribe us and we will not use that information again.
- Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personally identifiable information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Statement.
Data Protection Rules Of Various Countries
Although Reasonable Checkin assures all its visitors & users that their data is protected and all information shall remain confidential, but if you are visiting our website from outside India, UK, & USA, please keep in mind that the data protection laws may not be the same in all the countries. At the same time, we assure you that Reasonable Checkin takes all possible steps & measures and also uses internal firewalls to ensure that your privacy/data is protected.
Children's Private Policy
Reasonable Checkin does not offer/provide services to children under the age of 13 years. We usually delete or destroy the information of any visitor who becomes our member (with less than 13 years of age), as soon as we realize the same.
In case of any information on data protection, you can always write to us at: email@example.com. We would look forward to help you as soon as possible.